HEMS Kit Bag
The Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (HEMS) Kit Bag is a comprehensive and well configured equipment bag for the pre-hospital emergency care provider. Designed by medical experts with considerable experience in pre-hospital emergency care, including Air Ambulance services, the HEMS kit bag is set out in a logical and practical manner with the management of the critically ill patient in mind.
The HEMS Kit Bag can be supplied packed or unpacked and is ideal for all pre-hospital medical providers, from paramedics and pre-hospital emergency care doctors to Air Ambulance physicians and hospital medical response teams.
- Rugged material with water resistant and antibacterial properties
- Hard wearing
- Integral instrument panel
- Large sections for airway equipment and removable individual pouches
- Clear, modular layout, ideal for the RSI provider
- Removable large padded bag for safe storage of drugs
- Detachable inner pouches for additional flexibility
- Can be carried several ways including as a back pack
- Dimensions37.00cm x 56.00cm x 30.00cm
- Weight (Full Pack)13.80kg
- Empty: PR0213
- Complete: PR0213COM