Our first step is to work out your needs.
A comprehensive audit looks at your requirements, current medical kit, and capabilities from every possible angle. The process will vary depending on your needs.
It usually follows these stages:
- Discovery: An in-depth discussion with people in charge to understand expectations.
- Site visit: Site visits for a first-hand feel for how things are working now.
- Desktop review: We stay informed about changing clinical, corporate and political landscapes and pass that knowledge on to you.
- Assessment of all current documentation, planning and standard operating procedures
- Review clinical practices and documentation
- Review of liability and mitigators
- Equipment inventory
- Catalogue training history and schedule
- Evaluate liaisons across the business
- Test medical evacuation provisions
Report of Findings
We create a presentation and a report of our findings, all overseen by our Chief Medical Officer. This 360-degree audit establishes how well your current setup meets your medical management needs, identifies gaps, and recommends solutions.
Tailored Medical Management Plan
We create a plan to fill the gaps. Each bespoke medical management plan generally covers the three critical areas of governance, training and equipment and may also include enhanced support like our Medical Advisory Board, Reachback telemedicine service, deployed medic provision or medical evacuation.