Medical Risk Management for Businesses & Organizations’
Global businesses and organisations partner with Prometheus Medical to protect their staff with injury prevention protocols and mitigate liability with effective risk management. Organisations need preparedness and worst-case scenario planning to ensure resilience – are you confident that your existing infrastructure can effectively prevent, manage and withstand a medical emergency?
To take advantage of a FREE 15-minute organisational preparedness audit with our medical faculty please complete our form.
Medical Risk Compliance
Our approach enables organisations to comply with specific industry standards and their Duty of Care requirements. We will work with you to ensure effective medical risk management across all aspects of your organisation, including:
- Ensuring Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and medical protocols are best in class for injury prevention.
- Your staff are trained appropriately for the injuries that are likely to occur in your sector.
- Your on-site first responder equipment is the most effective for the injuries that are likely to occur in your sector.
- Your first responders are backed up by our Reachback remote medicine service to support their rapid and effective interventions before Emergency Services arrive on scene.
We also provide organisations with:
Prometheus Medical partners with organisations to create structures and safety protocols for all eventualities:
- Preventing exposure to risk
- Building resilience
- Planning for crisis management
- Protecting staff
- Protecting reputation
We work across multiple sectors and geographies and our services are utilised by public and private sector clients to address their corporate responsibility (CR) as well as encompassing Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) and Environment Health & Safety (EHS) factors.
We support you to ensure you have the right person, with the right medical training in the right place at the right time.
To find out more, or to have a FREE 15-minute organisational preparedness audit with our medical faculty please complete our form: