Prometheus FullStop® Tourniquet
The Prometheus FullStop® tourniquet is a lightweight, durable tourniquet that has been shown to successfully occlude arterial blood flow. Made from high-strength materials, the FullStop® is durable, and can perform in the most extreme conditions including mud, sand and water.
Similar to a pressure dressing, the hook-and-loop, elasticated design works by increasing circumferential pressure with each sequential wrap. Intuitive to use, the Prometheus FullStop® is a tourniquet which can be applied single-handedly to small and large limbs.
- Intuitive, easily applied single handed
- Quick application
- Effective on small and large limbs
- Effective in extreme conditions
- Low profile
- Difficult to accidentally dislodge - yet easily removed by user
- Does not contain any natural rubber latex
- Lightweight - 135g
- Available in both Hi-Vis Yellow & Tactical Black
- Dimensions13cm x 5.5cm x 7cm
- Weight (Full Pack)140g
- PDF181 (Hi-Vis)
- PDF180 (Black)