Personal Trauma Pouch (PTP)
Conforms to Critical Injury Pack requirements of British Standard BS8599:1:2019
The PTP helps to provide an immediate response to a medical incident. Lightweight and discreet, it includes the very best in proven, effective equipment.
The PTP can be discreetly fitted to a belt, leg rig, tactical vest or body armour, or it can be attached to the outside of equipment bags for added versatility. It also has a Velcro® closure and thumb loop, enabling it to be quickly opened and with a single hand.
- Gloves - Personal protection
- Face Shield - Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
- SOF® Tactical Tourniquet Wide – The latest evolution of tactical tourniquet, shown to be 100% effective by a US Army Institute of Surgical Research evaluation
- Prometheus Nasopharyngeal Airway - Simple airway support
- Russell Chest Seal® - To minimise lung collapse associated with this injury and to facilitate lung re-inflation
- Prometheus Trauma Dressing – Designed to control moderate bleeding
- ChitoGauze® XR Pro – A haemostatic gauze dressing with powerful effect, designed to control moderate to very severe haemorrhage
- Light stick - Vision or to mark a casualty's location
- Velcro® closure and thumb loop, enabling it to be quickly opened and with a single hand
- Discreet & versatile
- Fully Molle compatible
- Quick release Molle strap system
- Durable all weather Cordura construction
- Kit secured with heavy duty elastic straps
- Following a comprehensive review of the original British Standard BS8599-1 the Critical Injury Pack has been added as a supplementary kit to the revised BS8599:1:2019 standard.
- Response times and speed of treatment to control blood loss are critical to increase the chances of saving lives as a result of blood loss.
- A kit conforming to the new Critical Injury Pack of the standard is designed to help control and stop severe bleeding.
- Pack Dimensions12.00cm x 17.00cm x 7.00cm
- Weight (Full Pack)380g
- Empty: PR0401
- Complete: PR0219com
- Olive Green: PR0401OG