Olaes® Modular Bandage
The Olaes® Modular Bandage is the newest generation of trauma bandage. Packed with features such as 3 metres of gauze, a removable occlusive plastic sheet behind the dressing pad and a pressure bar that can also act as an eye cup, the advanced capabilities of the bandage are tucked neatly away and can be utilized if required or simply ignored. Velcro® ‘Control’ strips prevent the elastic roll from accidentally unravelling and secure the bandage throughout the application process.
Designed with direct input from some of the most experienced combat medics in the world, no detail has been left out. From the adhesive ‘brakes’ on the elastic bandage that prevent accidental unrolling, to the z-folded packed gauze that easily feeds from the bandage, this is the most comprehensive feature-packed bandage available. No other bandage offers so much versatility in such a small package. Cover minor wounds, apply truly effective pressure dressings, apply occlusive dressings, and have the ability to pack severe wounds with one bandage.
- Latex free
- Elastic wrap with built in ‘Control Strips’ to prevent inadvertent unravelling
- 3 metres of sterile 4 - ply gauze
- Plastic occlusive sheet included in dressing pocket
- Transparent pressure cup that focuses pressure on the wound site and allows for visual inspection of uncontrolled haemorrhage
- Available in both 4” and 6” bandages
- DimensionsSize unpacked 10.00cm x 7.50cm
- Olaes 4" TA0100
- Olaes 6" TA0120
- Olaes 4" 6510-01-558-3342
- Olaes 6" 6510-01-558-3443