Ambu® PEEP Valves - Disposable and Reusable
The Ambu® Disposable PEEP valve has been test in MR conditions. It can be used in MR surrounding up to 3 Tesla. Ambu® PEEP Valves have been designed to provide unique resistance characteristics when used with manual resuscitators, ventilators, anaesthesia machines (where specified by the manufacturer) and CPAP systems.
Ambu® PEEP Valves can be fitted directly to the patient valve of any original Ambu® resuscitator without additional connectors. The Reusable Ambu® PEEP valves can be repeatedly autoclaved at 134°Celsius.
- MR conditional, up to 3 Tesla (only disposable PEEP valve)
- Direct connection without adapter
- Unique resistance
Disposable PEEP 20: adjustable between1.5-20 H2O cm, 30 mm connector
Reusable PEEP 10: adjustable between 0-10 H2O cm, 30 mm and 18 mm connector
Reusable PEEP 20: adjustable between 1,5-20 H2O cm, 30 mm and 18 mm connector
30 mm connection fits to all Ambu Mark IV, Oval Silicone and SPUR II.
18 mm connection fits to Silicone Infant and “old” Ambu Baby R.
- PEEP Valve 20, for respirators/CPAP system 22/19mm: 000177000
- PEEP Valve 20, with inlet connector 30mm: 000213000
- PEEP Valve 10, adults 30mm and baby 18mm connector: 137001000
- PEEP Valve 20, with 30mm + 20mm OD adaptor: 199103001