Medical Needs Risk Assessment and Operations Planning
Prometheus is experienced in assessing the medical needs of its customers. For clients operating in hostile environments, we have extensive experience in the planning for overseas medical operations and major expeditions to remote areas, and the delivery of medical care that this entails.
A comprehensive medical needs risk assessment and emergency evacuation plan is essential to successful crisis management - especially if the major incident occurs on foreign soil. Prometheus can help you with the development and tactical implementation of this plan, resulting in rapid recovery of staff and other stakeholders.
Prometheus consultancy is complemented by a complete package of medical support including:
- Training of personnel (medical and non-medical)
- Provision of specialist medical equipment
- Supply of high-level medical cover to high risk activities
- Provision of 'Reach-back' facility, our remote medical service (the ability to get immediate clinical advice about amedical problem from one of our doctors)
- Clinical Governance - including the provision of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and emergency medical response plans