Level 2 Understanding Mental Health in the Workplace RQF
The aim of the qualification is to benefit the learner by educating them in common mental health illnesses such as depression, stress and anxiety, eating disorders, self-harming and suicide. It provides the learner with the knowledge on how to seek out professional assistance for those suffering from mental health illness.
The syllabus includes:
- Understanding mental health and its importance
- Promoting positive mental health in the workplace
- Common mental health conditions
- Mental health first aid at work action plan
- How to listen to others and provide advice
- Signpost to expert support to assist those difficult times
No prior qualifications required. The course is for those who wish to raise their awareness of the signs and symptoms associated with mental health problems.
QualSafe (QA) Level 2 Understanding Mental Health in the Workplace.
Course Details Brochure
Download our course details PDF below:
To discuss your requirements please complete this form: