TECC LEO (Tactical Emergency Casualty Care | Law Enforcement Officers)
The Tactical Emergency Casualty Care aims to equip first responders with the essential medical skills required to deliver lifesaving immediate medical care in a tactical or ‘hot zone’ situation.
The syllabus includes:
- Hemorrhage control tactics lesson, plus practical tactics stations, on Tourniquet application /Pressure dressings/wound packing.
- Airway/breathing control lesson and practical scenario training.
- Rescue tactics lesson and practical training.
- Chest seals application and use.
- Nasal Pharyngeal Airway application and use.
- Appropriate scenario-Based Training/Simulations.
Registered Medical, Law Enforcement or First Responder personnel.
NAEMT Accredited course certificate.
Course Details Brochure
Download our course details PDF below:
To discuss your requirements please complete this form: