SPHERe (Specialist Pre-Hospital Emergency Resuscitation)
The SPHERe™ course aims to equip students with the essential scientific knowledge, technical and non-technical skills to deliver the most advanced level of pre-hospital resuscitation.
The syllabus includes:
- As with all Prometheus courses, the emphasis is on short lectures, high instructor to student ratios, supervised practical skill sessions and scenario-based moulages.
- Training is delivered by experts in the field of pre-hospital resuscitation. The course covers essential resuscitation science, including:
- The pathophysiology of cardiac arrest
- The mechanics of cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Scenario-based practical skills training
Certified Paramedic, registered Doctor or Nurse or pre-hospital Medic with appropriate level of experience.
Prometheus Medical Certification
Course Details Brochure
Download our course details PDF below:
To discuss your requirements please complete this form: