Remote Road Traffic Collision Management & Casualty Extraction
To train security and medical personnel to manage the scene and the extrication of a casualty in a road traffic collision using minimal equipment in a remote location.
The syllabus includes:
- Casualty extrication equipment
- Scene safety & management
- Systematic approach to casualty extrication
- Vehicle cutting techniques
- Improvisation skills
- Practical exercises – A Plan, B Plan, vehicle on roof
- Scenario-based practical skills training
Medical course/qualification (Team Medic Course, FREC 3 / FREC 4 Course, FPOS Basic or Intermediate, HSE FAW, Paramedic, EMT, Doctor, Nurse).
Prometheus Medical Certification
Course Details Brochure
Download our course details PDF below:
To discuss your requirements please complete this form: