Pre-Hospital Emergency Ultrasound
This course is aimed at the pre-hospital emergency medical professional and provides theoretical and practical training in pre-hospital ultrasound scanning, highlighting its advantages and limitations.
The syllabus includes:
- Airway assessment & management
- Lung assessment
- Bleeding & circulatory assessment – FAST/Aorta/IVC
- Scanning in cardiac arrest
- Scanning in austere environments: practical considerations
- Integration into critically ill/injured patient management
- Scanning scenarios including: trauma, trauma entrapment, procedures, shock scan, cardiac arrest, confined space scanning & medical illness
Registered Doctors, Paramedics and Nurses with an interest in the role of emergency pre-hospital ultrasound.
Prometheus Medical Course
Course Details Brochure
Download our course details PDF below:
To discuss your requirements please complete this form: