High quality medical training for private security, military and healthcare professions
Full list of courses available
Prometheus is a trainer for UK Ministry of Defence, UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office, UK ambulance services, UK Police, UK Fire & Rescue, and Middle Eastern national and private organisations, for:
- Paramedic and Ambulance training – recognised by Universities, health profession bodies, and academic institutions
- Emergency response training – Hazardous Area Response; Chemical Biological Nuclear Radiological; Major Incident
- Military training – Basic first aid to advanced trauma management
- Helicopter Emergency Services training – UK HEMS and overseas
- Tactical Medical training – National Police Firearms
- Training Curriculum – Module D13 compliant
All training is delivered by currently practicing highly-experienced doctors, paramedics and nurses, in realistic training environments and scenarios. We specialise in providing bespoke medical training solutions designed to address specific issues related to location, organisations or individuals.
Prometheus has sole ownership of a discreet, secure residential training complex with two classroom blocks and outbuildings set in over eleven acres of mixed terrain in the Herefordshire countryside. This exceptional and unique facility provides an unrivalled learning environment for medical training. Equally, we can deliver training at client venues if preferred.
Can't find the right course for you? In addition to our advertised courses, we also deliver bespoke training packages. Examples include:
- Medical Management of Toxic Incidents
- Confined Space and Collapsed Structure Rescue
- Medical Management of Vehicle Accidents
- Management of Paediatric Emergencies
We are committed to providing the highest quality training and Prometheus courses are accredited and approved by professional and academic bodies in order to offer our customers the following benefits:
Public Confidence - Employees and the public will have confidence that the skills learnt are underpinned by international quality standards.
Continuous Improvement - Being subject to external review and oversight ensures that training continues to meet standards and practise on a continuous basis.
Due Diligence – Being externally approved and verified by an established accrediting body demonstrates due diligence in the training process.
Investment in Staff - Accredited training instills confidence in employees that the training received is good quality and will add value to their roles as well as being transferable in the future.