Prometheus Conferences 2012
Here at Prometheus, we have been extremely busy the first half of 2012 attending exhibitions and conferences, and we don’t plan on slowing down just yet!
We have already attended and exhibited at the Metropolitan Police Medical Conference, The Essex and Herts Air Ambulance Trust Aeromedical Conference, The World Extreme Medicine Conference and Expo, the Trauma Care Conference and the Special Operations Forces Exhibition and Conference (SOFEX) in Jordan.
We had a great time at all of these events and met some great people on our travels and we are really looking forward to exhibiting at the following conferences later this year;
- 15 September, Nairn: BASICS Scotland Conference
- 19-20 September, Northampton: AMBITION Conference
- 12-13 October, Walsall: BASICS UK Pre-Hospital Care Conference
- 25-26 October, Shrivenham: Defence Medical Services Critical Care Conference
- 21-22 November, Coventry: The Emergency Services Show
- 4-7 December, Kensington: London Trauma Conference
Prometheus will also have delegates at the Military Health System Research Symposium (MHSRS) (formally known as ATACCC) in Florida, the MEDICA exhibition in Dusseldorf and the Special Operations Medical Association (SOMA) conference in Tampa.
Please visit our Twitter page for regular updates on what Prometheus is up to and where you can find us. We will be providing stand numbers for each conference we attend so you can pop over and say hello.
We look forward to seeing you soon.