BOA® Constricting Band
One of the best inventions in peripheral IV access. Never before has an IV constricting band been so effective in contributing to successful IV attempts. Once applied to the upper extremity, the BOA®'s revolutionary patented design utilizes a rolling method which transfuses venous blood to the distal veins yet still allows arterial flow. Implementation of this rolling technique distends the veins thus making IV access quicker and more effective even in the most challenging patients.
The BOA® features a Quick click connector and "two finger" removal Quick Release eliminating the need for tying and, in many cases, re-tying, which is common with conventional IV bands. Decrease your "time on task", whether treating combat casualties, civilian trauma patients or medical patients with poor vascular access. The BOA® IV Constricting Band is a critical component of successful IV cannulation.
- Quick, effective IV access even under challenging circumstances (including diabetic wound care)
- Revolutionary rolling action for transfusing venous blood to the distal veins while still allowing arterial flow
- Advanced design with quick click connector and two-finger quick release
- No tying required
- Rugged, vacuum-sealed packaging designed for sanitation and quick access
- Dimensions19.05cm x expands to 46.99cm (7.5" - 18")
- Pack DimensionsPackaged: 10.16cm x 7.62cm (4" x 3")