Ambu® Man Defib Wireless
The AmbuMan Defib combines the basic function of AmbuMan Wireless with the additional option for early defibrillation. The AmbuMan Defib Wireless is equipped with the proven and patented Ambu hygienic system to avoid cross-contamination.
The indicator shows the instructor, the volume of supplied air (in L) and the chest compression depth (in mm). Furthermore, it visualises the compression with wrong hand position and a gastric inflation with a warning symbol.
Ambu Manikin Management Modules
The core of the AmbuMan is the latest, integrated Ambu Wireless Technology. The browser-based Ambu Manikin Management Module allows the wireless control, documentation and monitoring of the performance of the trainees. The Ambu Manikin Management Module is the central interface, where all data and information come together; compression depth, correct hand position, ventilation volume, stomach inflation.
- Training of defibrillation
- Adjustable chest stiffness
- Ambu hygienic system for mouth-to-mouth and mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Airways open only with correct hyperextension
- Manual feedback display
- Latest Ambu Wireless technology
- Transport bag with integrated practice mat and backpack function
- Dimensions80cm torso - 165cm full body
- A265 407 000