CBRN Treatment Pack
Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Treatment Pack.
Major CBRN incidents are a massive threat towards, but not limited to the U.K, arising both from accidental release and terrorist attack. Planning and delivering the required capability requires the right kit for the task.
The CBRN Treatment Pack is modular and robust, specifically designed for the challenging CBRN major incident. The CBRN Treatment pack has evolved and developed from real experiences and is focused on the simple, key interventions that a medical trained team are capable of while wearing full personal protective equipment (PPE).
The CBRN Treatment Pack can be supplied packed or unpacked.
- Designed for a two-person medical team working in the 'Warm Zone' for the early triage and treatment of CBRN casualties
- Capability to treat Nerve Agent & Cyanide casualties using Combo Pens, antidotes (pouch only, Combopens and antidotes not supplied) and intraosseous devices
- Advanced airway management utilises a BVM with a CBRN canister attachment to ventilate clean air in a vapour/liquid hazard area
- Contents also include a small amount of basic trauma equipment for initial trauma management
- All contents are contained within a single pack, which folds out for easy use and are made of a material that can be wiped down for easy decontamination afterwards
- Dimensions57.00cm x 66.00cm x 40.00cm
- Weight (Full Pack)32.5 kg
- Empty: PRO211
- Complete: PRO211com