SIMBODIES Baby Male
The SIMBODIES 10-month old baby is now available to purchase. This advanced life support manikin has been designed as a realistic simulated patient training tool for medical educators and clinicians using manikin based education training. SIMBODIES Baby is created from a model of a real baby then hand finished with convincing features such as human hair wig, eyes and skin texture and colour. They are weighted accurately making medical students believe they are treating real-life casualties. They are produced from skin safe, prosthetic grade platinum silicone which gives a flexible and skin like appearance.
The features on SIMBODIES Baby can be changed including eye and hair colour, skin tone.
- Mouth & jaw capable of airway management, can be intubated & ventilated
- Capable of chest compressions
- Needle decompression in the 2nd intercostal space
- Intraosseous insertion in both tibia & femur
- Closed eye lids capable of manual opening
- Splashproof and washable skin
- Male genitalia
- Human hair wig
- Age: 10 months old
- Clothing size: aged 9-12 months