The Prometheus Q-POD® is an isolation system used to transport and protect infectious patients and items. It is equipped with its own negative pressure filtration system to provide maximum protection and operational safety for both a contaminated person or item and the operational team. It can cut off the route of transmission of pathogens, prevent virus spread further and protect the environment from pollution and reduce the infection rate of the public health.
- The chamber liner is made from a special TPU film and strengthened by inserting ABS poles along each side of the structure.
- The "all around" zipper system allows for the chamber to open completely giving easy operator accessibility.
- The chamber has ten integrated glove portals on three sides to allow for easy access to the patient and two utility portals used for infusions and other medical equipment.
- Isolation chamber is a fully collapsible unit that requires minimal storage space and is ready for use within seconds.
- Isolation chamber complete with Batteries for up to 8 hours of continuous use before battery charge required.
- The chamber negative pressure will be up to -15pa only in 2 minutes after power on.
- The Isolation chamber can be used with a stretcher, which will be easy to move the patient.
- Belt system enables the patient to be fastened while in the chamber or the chamber is securely fastened to a stretcher or bed.
- The chamber can bear up to 150kg
- Prometheus can also custom build with positive pressure or if required with increased size options
- Dimensions190cm x 69cm x 50cm
- Pack Dimensions77cm x 57cm x 64cm