Laerdal® Paediatric Pocket Mask
Children are not just little adults. They have unique features that require unique equipment. The Laerdal® Paediatric Pocket Mask has been designed to address the different anatomical needs of the paediatric patient while providing the efficacy and protection appreciated by the rescuer.
Utilising the same low-resistance one-way valve as the traditional Laerdal® Pocket Mask in combination with a transparent soft silicone mask, the Laerdal® Paediatric Pocket Mask is an excellent companion for the professional rescuer and first responder who have contact with infants and children.
- One-way valve acts as an additional barrier separating rescuer and patient
- Distance from patient allows visualization of chest rise and fall
- Can be used in CPR instruction courses to teach mouth-to-barrier ventilation
- Soft pack carry case with belt strap and clip
- Gloves and wipe included for additional rescuer protection
- All components are latex-free