PHILIPS HeartStart FRx
Cost inc. VAT
We can only ship to the UK.
The PHILIPS HeartStart FRx has been developed to be used in rugged and demanding environments. Able to withstand rough handling, extreme temperatures, dusty and wet environments, the HeartStart FRx arrives practically ready for rescue defibrillation on both adults and children.
At the core of all the HeartStart defibrillators is the SMART Biphasic technology. This allows post-cardiac treatment to be administered in a way that assists each person dependant on their needs. This maximises their chances of survival after suffering a sudden cardiac arrest.
Easy to use, the HeartStart FRx tells the layperson exactly what to do, determining if a shock is needed and, if so, prompts you to press the necessary buttons. Voice commands repeat and rephrase for those needing additional help to resuscitate the patient.
- battery, pads (1 set)
- owner's manual
- quick reference guide
- Rugged and reliable defibrillator for use in all environments
- CPR coaching feature for use on adults and children
- Voice prompts and visual icons throughout the step-by-step defibrillation process
- Semi-automatic unit - administers a shock at the press of a button
- FDA approved
- SMART Analysis: proven Philips technology for heart rhythm assessment
- SMART Biphasic technology allows treatment to be modified to each patient specifically
- Preconnected SMART Pads II can be used on both adults and children
- 8 Year Manufacturing Warranty
- Battery Life: 5 years shelf life, 4 years stand-by life