FRED® Easyport® Defibrillator
Schiller FRED® Easyport® is an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) that sets the standard for portability and simplicity. This new external defibrillator is so small and light that it fits in the coat pocket or medical bag, and still meets all requirements of a modern AED.
Using clear voice prompts and back-lit coloured buttons, the FRED® Easyport® is logical and simple to use, even for the lay person. The high-resolution back-lit LCD screen displays ECG, date, time and battery status.
The FRED® Easyport® uses a biphasic pulsed defibrillation impulse (Multipulse Biowave®) resulting in a lower energy requirement and less damage to myocardium. The lightweight lithium ion battery provides a five-year standby with capability of up to sixty shocks.
The FRED® Easyport® is automatically switched to paediatric energy levels when paediatric electrodes are attached but is also configurable to adult and paediatric energy settings according to standard values. An optional memory card stores 500 events, 30mins ECG and 30mins voice recording.
The FRED® Easyport® is recommended by leading experts in resuscitation and is compliant with the latest UK Resuscitation Council (2015) guidelines.
- Fits into the palm of your hand
- High resolution LCD screen also displays the ECG rhythm
- Low defibrillation energy, gentle impact on heart tissue
- Lithium battery, 60 shocks, standby in machine 5 years
- On-screen and calm voice prompts supports user through 'Chain of Survival'
- Back-lit LCD screen displays ECG, Date & Time card & battery status
- Paediatric capabilities, automatic switch when child pads attached
- Optional memory card stores 500 events, 30mins ECG and 30mins voice recording
- Complete with battery, set of adult pads and carry bag
- Dimensions133.00mm x 126.00mm x 35.00mm