Prometheus Lacuna Medical Bergan
The Prometheus Lacuna Medical Bergan has been designed with decades of experience from first response medical professionals and specialist tactical product developers. It is constructed from ultra-durable materials and is completely tailored for the frontline medic; this pack will provide years of service.
The bag can be opened in seconds using its unique entry system, allowing rapid, clear and comprehensive access to your first aid/trauma kit. The internal removable, interchangeable ‘cells’ are colour coded, and feature ID windows so they can be customised to an individual’s kit list. Larger items such as splints can be stored in the internal lining and side zipped compartments. The lid and base compartments have broad clam shell openings, giving access to trauma kit whilst on the move. Finally, the entire pouch system can be removed meaning the bag folds down to a quarter of its original size, ideal for tactical use or cinching large items like stretchers or method entry tools.
- Rapid access opening system
- Pack can also be secured with clips for further security or rapid collection of kit once casualty has been dealt with.
- Lid and base clam shell pouches able to be opened independently of main compartment. Clear, zipped windows throughout allow for visual and physical access regardless of which compartment is opened
- Pouches come complete with colour coded zip pullers for customisation of kit
- Pouches come complete with Phosphorescent ID marker windows so kit is able to be identified in the dark
- 6 large internal removable interchangeable ‘cells’
- Large internal ‘operating table’, with space to lay kit out whilst in use. Multiple elasticated loops and mesh pouches on this panel for smaller items such as syringes or snap lights.
- YKK No. 10 heavy duty reverse coil zips throughout
- Elasticated side pouches for water bottles and oxygen tanks (with use of adjustable straps)
- Multiple grab handles allow pack to be hung in vehicles (shoulder strap system able to be removed entirely to aid this)
- Pack able to be adjusted at the chest, shoulder and waist for a high comfort fit
- Hook and loop patches for I.D. badges
- Spacer mesh system to provide ventilation and padding
- Internal pouches can be removed to create a 20litre pack
- Internal slip for hydration pack or oversized items
- MOLLE loops on sides
- All key points of wear reinforced with bartacks
- Back reinforcement structure able to be totally removed and altered to custom fit the user. This can also be used as improvised splinting
- 30 litre capacity
- Available in colours Coyote, Black, Olive Green, MEP, Grey, Red
- PR0560 Coyote
- PR0561 Black
- PR0562 Olive Green
- PR0563 MEP
- PR0564 Grey
- PR0565 Red