QinFlow Warrior Lite Fluid Warmer
The Warrior Lite Fluid Warmer features all of the same benefits of the original Warrior Fluid Warmer, but has been redesigned to accomodate for space and weight limitations.
The heavy duty and reliable portable blood and IV fluid warming device from QinFlow is capable of warming fluids from any input temperature to 38°C in real time, even at high flow rates and cold environmental conditions. It delivers an unparalleled capacity of warmed fluids per single battery, even at high flows. Thi smaller version was designed to save space in bags, but still keep the same technology and flow rates its larger sibling device.
- 790g / 1.7lb
- From 4°C to 38°C (39°F to 100°F) in less than 11 seconds
- Over 150ml/min delivery rate for near-freeze fluids
- 2 battery options: lite battery and Extra Power battery
- Up to 2.5 liters of warmed fluids with a single battery
- Certified for top EMS regulatory standards 60601-1-12 and 60601-1-2 4th edition
- Compliant with MIL-STD 461G RE102 & RS103
- Patent-protected warming technology & controls
- Field proven technology
- Affordable consumables
- Unique continuum of emergency care proposition
- Aluminium-free consumables
- Dimensions8.2cm x 13.6cm x 8.3cm / 3.23'' x 5.35'' x 3.27''
- Weight790g (1.74lb) with Lite battery, 1,100g (2.4lb) with Extra Power battery, 1,210g (2.67lb) with 2 Lite batteries
Set-Point Temperature: 38°C (+ 2°C) / 100.4°F (+ 3.6°F)
Warming Time: Up to 11 seconds
Minimum Delivery Rate: KVO or 2ml/min
Maximum Delivery Rate at 4°C/39.2°F Input: 170ml/min
Maximum Delivery Rate at 20°C/68°F Input: 250ml/min
Battery Capacity at 4°C/39.2°F Input: 1 litre
Battery Capacity at 20°/68°F Input: 2.5 litres