HPMK® - Hypothermia Prevention & Management Kit
The patented HPMK® is reinforced with a heat reflective shell, it's strong, flexible, lightweight & impervious to wind & rain. The kit’s ruggedized outer shell, is constructed of a 4-ply, composite fabric with a protected non-conductive reflective layer that provides excellent thermal insulation. Rapid 360° access to the casualty with minimal exposure to the elements is achieved through the use of 1.5 in. continuous Velcro® closures located along the perimeter of the covering.
The Hypothermia Prevention and Management Kit also features a built-in hood, fluid absorption pad & top-to-bottom tapered shape to maximize isothermal capabilities. The heat-generating source of the HPMK® is a self-heating, oxygen-activated shell liner designed to sustain 10 hours of continuous dry heat (no external power supply required). This low cube kit is vacuum-packaged in a rugged, pliable pouch featuring NAR’s Red Tip Technology® with tabs that allow easy access and rapid deployment.
Note: litter not included.
- Heat Reflective Shell (HRS™) with Built-in-Hood allows for 360° access to the casualty
- Self-heating shell liner providing up to 6 hours of continuous dry heat
- Provides temperature to 41°C
- Built in hood for total protection
- Hook and loop closures for greater weather protection during standard and non-standard casualty evacuation
- Durable packing to protect self-activating heating elements
- Vacuum-packed for a low-cube footprint
- Quick-rip tabs for easy access and rapid deployment
- Contents: 1 x Heat Reflective Shell (HRS™) with built-in hood, 1 x Self-heating shell liner, 1 x Plastic vacuum bag
- DimensionsHeat Reflective Shell (Open): 109.22cm x 198.12cm
- Pack Dimensions26.67cm x 17.15cm x 13.97cm