North American Rescue's S-Rolled Gauze is the ideal solution for a compact, easy to use, cotton s-rolled gauze designed for both linear wound packing and basic bandaging.
Designed to be used in conjunction with a compression bandage to assist in controlling mild to moderate haemorrhage. The S-Rolled Gauze is packaged in a unique dispenser that allows users to remove the gauze as a complete unit or as a continuous linear feed into or around the wound while protecting the unused portion of the gauze from contamination.
Its low cube space requirement and rugged, durable vacuum sealed packaging make it easy to fit in both individual first aid kits and medic kits.
- Unique and convenient packaging configuration and dispenser allows controlled application as a complete unit or in a continuous linear feed for wound packing
- Unused portion remains protected from contamination during application
- Used as backing gauze for haemostatic agents, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control heamorrhage
- Dimensions3.75m x 11.43cm (4.1yds x 4.5")
- Pack DimensionsVacuum Packed H 7.62cm W 6.35cm x D 4.13cm (3" x 2.5" x 1.625")