Laerdal® BaXstrap Spineboard
As a rescuer, you want your spineboard to be comfortable for your patient, rigid and lightweight. Laerdal’s BaXstrap Spineboard provides this and is one of the lightest boards on the market. The unique contoured design allows the board to nest compactly.
This feature also offers patients more comfort making it less likely they will move around and aggravate their injuries. Extra-large and raised handholds make it easy to use. It can be used for water rescue, in the mountains and on the road. It is also radiolucent and MRI/CT scan compatible.
- No seams make it easy to clean and decontaminate
- Extra-large and raised handholds make it easy to grab, even with heavy gloved hands
- Pins are molded into the board, maximizing their strength
- Includes strap holes for paediatric patients, eliminating the need to use towels to fill the extra space between patient and strap
- Can be used for water rescue, in the mountains, at home or on the road
- Radiolucent for clear view of the spine, MRI and CT scan compatible
- Dimensions183.00cm x 41.00cm x 6.50cm