The Tactical Emergency Casualty Care training guidelines are built upon the foundations of TCCC but are different to meet the unique needs of the civilian medical and operational environments.
The differences address:
- Civilian specific language
- Provider scope of practice
- PopulationCivilian liability
- Civilian mission and operational constraints
- Resource acquisition
This course may be relevant to:
- Ambulance crew
- HART team members
- Medical teams in proximity to terrorist related events
- Police officers
- Journalists and film crews working in high-risk location
- Film crews
- Expedition medics
- Voluntary/Humanitarian Aid sector and NGOs
- Shopping centre and sports stadium staff
TECC Provider Course: 16-hour classroom course for EMTs and paramedics.
TECC Refresher Course: 8-hour course for individuals who have successfully completed the 16-hour TECC provider course within the past four years.
Registered Medical, Law Enforcement or First Responder personnel.
Upon successful completion of the Provider course, students receive a certificate of completion, a wallet card recognizing them as TECC providers for 4 years, and 16 hours of CAPCE credit.
Upon successful completion of the Refresher course, students receive a certificate of completion and 8 hours of CAPCE credit.
Phone+44 (0)1568 613942