Mental Health in the Workplace Level 3
This two-day course provides learners with the knowledge, skills and confidence to recognise and actively promote positive mental health in the workplace.
- 15th December 2020 - 16th December 2020
- 22nd December 2020 - 23rd December 2020
- 9th February 2021 - 10th February 2021
Cost inc. VAT
Enrol on this course
Please select a course date
The aim of this course is to benefit the students by educating them in common mental health problems related to work such as stress, depression, anxiety, eating disorders and post-traumatic stress disorder.
There are no formal entry requirements, however, learners should have an interest in the area of mental health due to the content of the course, and the nature of the role of the mental health first aider.
This course covers a variety of skills, including:
- Understanding mental health and its importance
- Work related stress
- Roles and responsibilities of the mental health first aider
- Own wellbeing as a mental health first aider.
- Common mental health conditions
- PTSD and OCD
- Contributory factors
- How to support those experiencing poor mental health at work
- Action plans
Qualsafe (QA) Level 3 Mental Health First Aid in the Workplace