Mental Health in the Workplace Level 2
This is a one day course that provides the student with an enhanced understanding of the importance of positive mental health and wellbeing in the workplace. It highlights the role that everyone plays in recognising and handling mental health issues at work.
The aim of the qualification is to benefit the learner by educating them in common mental health illnesses such as depression, stress and anxiety, eating disorders, self-harming and suicide. It provides the learner with the knowledge on how to seek out professional assistance for those suffering from mental health illness.
No prior qualifications are required. The course is for those who wish to raise their awareness of the signs and symptoms associated with mental health problems.
This course covers a variety of skills, including:
- Understanding mental health and its importance
- Promoting positive mental health in the workplace
- Common mental health conditions
- Mental health first aid at work action plan
- How to listen to others and provide advice
- Signpost to expert support to assist those difficult times.
Qualsafe (QA) Level 2 Understanding Mental Health in the Workplace
At Prometheus residential training facility in Hereford, Herefordshire. Bespoke courses also available at a requested venue convenient to you.