RTC (Road Traffic Collision) Course
The Remote Road Traffic Collision Management and Casualty Extrication course is taught by award-winning vehicle extrication specialists and provides training in scene management and extrication of a casualty in the event of a traffic collision, using minimal equipment in a remote location.
To train security and medical personnel to manage the scene and the extrication of a casualty in a road traffic collision using minimal equipment in a remote location.
Medical course/qualification (Team Medic Course, VIPER Course, FPOS Basic or Intermediate, HSE FAW, Paramedic, EMT, Doctor, Nurse).
- Casualty extrication equipment
- Scene safety and management
- Systematic approach to casualty extrication
- Vehicle cutting techniques
- Improvisation skills
- Practical exercises - A Plan, B Plan, vehicle on roof
- Scenario-based practical skills training
At Prometheus residential training facility in Hope-under-Dinmore, Herefordshire. Bespoke courses also available at a requested venue convenient to you.