Training Instructor MENA
We’re looking for a Training Instructor to deliver various medical courses to students across the UAE. Delivering the courses in English or Arabic through a bilingual instructor, you will also be required to complete associated administration and work with the centrally based admin team. Involved in new course development and all aspects of updating current courses, the prospective job holder will be required to promote and adhere to our company values of quality and compliance with current legislation.
Essential Job Functions
The job holder will undertake some (but not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- Liaise with Senior Instructors and direct any queries from the military to the Lead Instructor
- Undertake deputy duties for the Senior Instructor in their absence
- Attend training tasks, as instructed by the Lead Instructor and Senior Management team
- Complete administration tasks delegated by the Lead Instructor
- Ensure all training equipment is serviceable and fit for purpose and inform the lead instructor of any deficiencies
- Deliver courses as instructed by the Lead Instructor
- Oversee student discipline and inform senior team members of any issues
- Carry out daily and weekly checks as detailed in the Medical Training Equipment Daily/Weekly Checks and Replenishment Procedures.
- Aid in compiling reports on training and any adverse/notable events occurring during training delivery
- Maintain good personal discipline and conduct while instructing on courses
- Aid in the review and development of courses as required
- Attend faculty meetings as required
- Ensures all work is aligned with Prometheus MENA’s company procedures and policies
- Technical knowledge and understanding of the medical industry
- Computer literate & experienced in Microsoft Office applications
- HCPC/NMC Registered Healthcare Professional/or another country equivalent or CMT Class 1 or another service equivalent
- Recognized Military/Civilian Instructional Qualification (or working towards)
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in joining our team, please submit a current CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!