Prometheus will be exhibiting at the following conferences and we would love to see you there! Alternatively, members of our team will also speak at the events below.
Dr Malcolm Russell, Prof. Charles Deakin, Dr Alastair Nicol, Prof. Richard Lyon and Dr Mamoun Abu-Habsa are regularly invited to speak at medical and specialist conferences:
Recent and future talks by Prof. Deakin include:
- Apr 2016 - New Zealand Resuscitation Council, Auckland - Advanced Airways in Cardiac Arrest
- Feb 2016 - Royal College of Anaesthetists, London - Update on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, recent Advances in Anaesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Management
- Dec 2015 - Cardiac Arrest Symposium, London - Adrenaline in Cardiac Arrest: Friend or Foe?
- Dec 2015 - Cardiac Arrest Symposium, London - European Resuscitation Council guidelines update
- Nov 2015 - Cyprus Resuscitation Council, Larnaca, Cyprus - Advanced Airways in Advanced Life Support
- Nov 2015 - Cyprus Resuscitation Council, Larnaca, Cyprus - 2015 Advanced Life Support Guidelines
- Nov 2015 - Hellenic Society of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, Athens, Greece - Advanced Airways in Advanced Life Support
- Nov 2015 - Hellenic Society of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, Athens, Greece - 2015 Advanced Life Support Guidelines
- Nov 2015 - Resuscitation Council (UK) Annual Symposium, Birmingham - Pre-Hospital Resuscitation
- Oct 2015 - The Guidelines Congress, Prague, Czech Republic - Perioperative Resuscitation
- Oct 2015 - The Guidelines Congress, Prague, Czech Republic - 2015 Advanced Life Support Guidelines
- May 2015 - IPHEC, South East Coast Ambulance Service, Brighton - 'Resuscitation in Drowning'
- Mar 2015 - London Air Ambulance Clinical Governance Day - 'Adrenaline in Cardiac Arrest: Friend or Foe?'
- Feb 2015 - 2015 International Consensus on CPR & ECC Science with Treatment Recommendations. Dallas, USA - 'Defibrillation Strategies for VF and VT'
Recent and future talks by Dr Russell include:
- Nov 2016 - Brain Injury Technologies Think (BITT) Tank, London - The Challenge of Managing Head Injury at the Roadside: Where Do We Need Help?
- 22 Sept 2016 - Emergency Services Show, NEC, Birmingham - 'Intraosseous Infusion'
- 8 Oct 2015 - Institute of Remote Health Care, 'Case Studies in Prolonged Field Care'
- 29th July 2015 - Young Farmers Association, Dilwyn - 'Disaster Relief Operation Following the Earthquake in Nepal
- 27th July 2015 - Jersey General Hospital - 'Advances in Pre-hospital Emergency Care'
- 21 July 2015 - Kent Surry Sussex Air Ambulance Brain Injury Conference
- Mar 2015 - South West London & Surrey Trauma Network Conference, 'Thoracic Trauma'
Recent and future talks by Dr Nicol include:
- 12 Oct 2016 - Civilian Doctors Conference 2016, London - 'Concussion - Implementing the guidelines'
- 21 July 15 - Kent Surrey and Sussex Brain Injury Conference, 'Elite Sport and Mild Traumatic Brain Injury'
- 19 June 2014 - Advancing Excellence in Healthcare 2014, 'Military rehabilitation and prosthetics in sport'
- July 2014 - International Triennial Conference of the RCPS(Glasgow), 'Updates in Military Medicine'
- 21 May 13 - Scottish Sport and Exercise Medicine Symposium, 'Rehabilitation challenges in the military'
- 16 Mar 11 - London Sport and Exercise Medicine Conference, 'Experiences of a New Consultant in Sport and Exercise Medicine'
Recent and future talks by Prof. Lyon include:
- Sept 2017 - Surrey University - 'Surviving Sudden Death: Lessons from the Emergency Medicine Frontline'
- March 2017 - Irish National Community First Responder Conference, Westmeath, Ireland - 'Making the luck of the Irish - surviving cardiac arrest'
- Feb 2017 - Scotland's Pre-Hospital Emergency Critical Care Joint Clinical Governance Day, Edinburgh - 'Current Research in Pre-Hospital Medicine'
- Dec 2016 - Emirates Society of Emergency Medicine 2016 (ESEM16) Conference, UAE - Life-saving Prehospital Trauma Interventions on the Battlefield
- 2016 - Dubai Corporation of Ambulance Service Conference - 'HEMS – state of the Art'
- 2016 - Sussex Trauma Network - 'The UK response to the 2015 Nepal Earthquake'
- 2016 - EMS2016 Copenhagen - 'Mechanical CPR for transport'
- 2016 - SMACC Dublin - 'Pre-hospital transfusion – are packed red cells enough?'
- 2016 - Scottish Cardiac Arrest Symposium - 'Awesomeness'
- 2016 - BASICS Scotland Annual Conference - 'An update on pre-hospital resuscitation'
- 2016 - BASICS Scotland Annual Conference - 'Emergency response to the 2015 Nepal earthquake'
- 2016 - Kent, Surrey & Sussex iPHEM Conference - 'Innovation in pre-hospital blood transfusion'
- 2016 - University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur - 'Pre-hospital Trauma Resuscitation'
Recent and future talks by Dr Abu-Habsa include:
- Dec 2016 - Emirates Society of Emergency Medicine 2016 (ESEM16) Conference, UAE - Civilian vs Military EMS: Sharing International Best Practice
- 9 Nov 2016 - Keynote lecture hosted by the Ministry of Interior Qatar - National emergency preparedness
- 15 Mar 2016 - The International Symposium on Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine, Brussels - Evalution of patients with suspected subarachnoid haemorrhage and negative ct imaging
- 28 Oct 2015 - Infomed Research International Resuscitation Symposium - Quantitive resuscitation strategies and novel therapy in cardiac arrest patients
- 9 Oct 2015 - Royal Society of Medicine Clinical Excellence Lecture Series - Research on supporting cardiac arrest patients with ECMO (external mechanical heart) in the emergency department and the field
- 24 May 2015 - Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Services Advanced Resuscitation Skills Symposium - Introduction to Emergency Ultrasound in the field and the first such application of Ultrasound by EMS within the entire MENA region