Prometheus will be exhibiting at the following conferences and we would love to see you there! Alternatively, members of our team will also speak at the events below.
Dr Malcolm Russell, Dr Alastair Nicol, Prof. Richard Lyon and Dr Mamoun Abu-Habsa are regularly invited to speak at medical and specialist conferences:
Recent talks by Dr Russell include:
- Nov 2016 - Brain Injury Technologies Think (BITT) Tank, London - The Challenge of Managing Head Injury at the Roadside: Where Do We Need Help?
- 22 Sept 2016 - Emergency Services Show, NEC, Birmingham - 'Intraosseous Infusion'
Recent talks by Dr Nicol include:
- 12 Oct 2016 - Civilian Doctors Conference 2016, London - 'Concussion - Implementing the guidelines'
Recent talks by Prof. Lyon include:
- Sept 2017 - Surrey University - 'Surviving Sudden Death: Lessons from the Emergency Medicine Frontline'
- March 2017 - Irish National Community First Responder Conference, Westmeath, Ireland - 'Making the luck of the Irish - surviving cardiac arrest'
- Feb 2017 - Scotland's Pre-Hospital Emergency Critical Care Joint Clinical Governance Day, Edinburgh - 'Current Research in Pre-Hospital Medicine'
Recent talks by Dr Abu-Habsa include:
- Dec 2016 - Emirates Society of Emergency Medicine 2016 (ESEM16) Conference, UAE - Civilian vs Military EMS: Sharing International Best Practice
- 9 Nov 2016 - Keynote lecture hosted by the Ministry of Interior Qatar - National emergency preparedness
- 15 Mar 2016 - The International Symposium on Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine, Brussels - Evalution of patients with suspected subarachnoid haemorrhage and negative ct imaging