Designed to give each operator the capability for immediate extraction. Lightweight, flexible and comfortable, this innovative harness is desinged to be worn under the tactical vest. The built-in handle system is easily accessible allowing immediate extraction while under fire, without the need to holster or sling weapons during rescue.
Handles can be raised or lowered 4" to accommodate vest collar, or can be attached to shoulder communications retention snap. A valuable asset for use in small element operations, including dignitary protection.
- Durable 2" Flat Seatbelt Webbing Rated over 3000lb
- Deployable Handle System attached with 1" Tech Tape, Tensile Strenght: 4200lb
- Attached Slip-Resistant Handles
- Adjustable Abdomen Buckle
- Reinforced Stitching
- Eliminates "Ride Up" of Casualty's Vest
- Keeps Casualty Low Profile
- Requires No Assembly or Modification to Existing Gear