Emergency Medical Support Equipment for Adventure
Based on our extensive clinical expertise in pre-hospital trauma care, major incident and disaster management, primary care and expeditionary medicine, we provide a range of specialist medical equipment aimed at:
- Adventure and world travellers including gap year travellers
- Civil expeditions
- Outdoor activites including mountaineering
- Maritime and coastguard agency – approved trainer
- All services on offer are overseen by one of Prometheus senior consultants, Dr Charles Deakin official medical adviser to the Royal National Lifeboat Institute and member of its Medical and Survival Committee
- Medical advisers to the Department of Health – Emergency Preparedness Division
As a company with a track-record for equipment sourcing, design, assessment and delivery, Prometheus can assemble the most latest medical supplies, equipment and pharmaceuticals - to suit the most demanding of medical situations.
All kit is developed by clinical experts who regularly practise pre-hospital emergency medicine.
Bespoke and off-the-shelf medical emergency packs/equipment:
- PTP Pouch
- Team-8™ Stretcher
- The BG Bag
- Base Location Major Incident Response Bag
- Smoke / CBRN treatment, escape and rescue equipment
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological or Nuclear (CBRN) First Responder and Major Incident packs
- Vehicle and Structural Extrication/Rescue Equipment
- EZ-IO® Intraosseous equipment
- InSpectra™ StO2 System
- Rapidly Deployable Major Incident Response Bag
Our bespoke medical equipment 'source and supply' service ensures you get the medical materials you need - fit for purpose, on time, within budget, regardless of site location, nature of injury or extent of casualty. Our collective experience allows us to offer unrivalled advice on innovative product development.